Export page as
- Copies current calendar page to various file formats
JPEG (*.jpg), Windows Bitmap (*.bmp) file, Acrobat Portable Document (*.pdf), Tagged Image file (*.tif), Portable Network File (*.png)
Export Page to Desktop wallpaper
Saved copy of current calendar page and uses this as desktop wallpaper for current user
Export Calendar as
- Copies complete current calendar to a multipage Acrobat Portable Document (*.pdf) or a multipage Tagged Image file (*.tif).
Higher resolution gives better quality but a larger file size
Custom quality depends on the Zoom setting selected, 200% giving a high resolution, 50% giving a low resolution calendar.
Multipage PDF files are useful for sending a completed calendar to others.
Multipage TIFF files can be very large.
You can also print a calendar to PDF file
Export 10 year Calendar as
- Exports 10 years of current year planner (from currently selected year) to a multipage Acrobat Portable Document (*.pdf) or a multipage Tagged Image file (*.tif)
Quality options as above
Create Web Calendar
After displaying HTML Options Dialog, exports complete year’s calendar as indexed calendar ready for upload to web space or copying to CD-ROM or floppy.
The HTML Options Dialog allows you to specify
- Page size of calendar
- Meta tags (title, description and keywords)
- Colours (background, text and hyperlink)
- Options (front page, print script, table borders)
- Name of subfolder for webpage files
View Web Calendar
Opens a web Calendar created by Simply Calenders using your default Browser
Organise Web Calendars
- View, Copy or Delete web calendars
- Explore web calendars folder (and Style Sheets folder)
In the UNREGISTERED version of Simply Calenders, exported calendars are branded with “UNREGISTERED VERSION”. When you register the program, branding no longer occurs.