your own calendars ...
... with that special touch
Go To Page ...· Changes displayed calendar page to next, previous or selected month.
Front Page· Changes display to Front Page (Month “0”)
OverviewOpens a dialog showing all pages of calendar as thumbnails.(Disabled if not month calendar)
Text information regarding the calendar is also displayed.
Click on a Month Thumbnail to open page for that month.
ThumbnailDisplays page of thumbnail views of pictures used in calendar.
Can include main image only (3 x 4) or main and 2nd image (4 x 6)
(Disabled if not available)
Extra PagesFor month calendars, up to 2 extra pages may be inserted between the calendar pages and the Thumbnail page. Extra pages may be blank, show a PDF file or include basic text. The PDF file can be rotated through 90, 180 or 270. You can specify whether these extra pages are printed on the Print Dialog.
· Changes view of page to a specified magnification, fullpage height or width.Views less than 100% will occasionally result in imperfect representation of fonts on some screen displays. This does not apply to printing which should always be accurate.
· Forces redraw of current page
· Toggles visibility of pictures.
Mark Unprintable Area
· Toggles display of unprintable area for current printer as dotted line (on screen only).
When is Easter?
· Displays message box stating date of Easter for selected year
When is Pesach (Passover)?
· Displays message box stating date of Pesach for selected year.
When is Chinese New Year?
· Displays message box stating date of Chinese New Year and Vietnamese Lunar New Year (Tet) along with dates of months (moons) for China and Vietnam.
View Islamic Calendar
· Displays Gregorian dates corresponding to beginning
Islamic month for currently selected year
© Copyright Skerryvore Software Ltd 2002-17